Monday, May 5, 2008

Germs

*Disclaimer: The following is very rough, likely ridden with grammatical and spelling errors. I'm just in such a bad mood I can't take it anymore. The following is also largely introspective, vague and unspecific; intentionally so.*

Oh my goodness.

I haven't been so distraught, so dejected in a long time. It pains me because the reasons are all the same. To be honest, I can't kick it. Its much more than that. Its merely a translucent facade that likes to appear at the surface very often. My unwillingness to confront it isn't beneficial either. At the same time, I refuse to accept the melancholy it produces in its wake.

Meh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For such a short paragraph, that post, as rough as it was, showed a great deal of emotion

All I can express, for I am not a credible source, is a feeling of companionship. It'll work out man.